Monday, August 5, 2024

Life in 20s is...

I've heard people talking a lot about 20s. 20s are like this, like that, do this , do that. I personally believe that there are four types of lives, people live in there 20s.
The very first one are those who are doing nothing to serve their future, to make themselves disciplined, consistent, better over all, they don't have a routine, they just have a lot of friends around them, they are partying most of the time, active on social media, just pure enjoyment, that's it, nothing other than that.
The second one are those who have the least amount of friends, they work on themselves, they meditate, workout, study, follows a routine, don't party much or even not at all, not really active on social medias, they're just hustling hard to make them a better version of themselves.
Then there's this third category, they don't have friends, they don't even work on themselves, they don't party, ofcourse they can't because that requires people which they don't have, they don't move their body, they don't work, they don't study, they don't do well in their respective fields. WORST TYPE OF PEOPLE, in my opinion. All they do is just complaint, be depressed all the time, lazy and what not. These type of people are just stuck in a rot, in a negative loop, that is just sucking their potential. I really hope whoever is reading this must not feel relatable with the third category, they are worst than the people of first category, they're enjoying atleast, even if it is going to cause them in future, atleast they're happy in their present. Third category people are ruining their present and future as well.
Can you guess the fourth category?
The one who knows how to  maintain balance and it's a skill which needs to be learned. People who belong to the fourth category are rare, not saying that they don't exist, they do, but they are very less. They can hustle and still take out time to enjoy with friends and do a lot more, the typical ideal child:')
What category suits you the best, lemme know.
You know, people in their 20s are basically in their experimentation phase, they try a lot of things, and that's how it should be, if you're not like this, you're wasting your 20s, according to me atleast. Blogging is one of my interests, I love to write, to jot down my thoughts about something and that's why I write here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 4-5 of hr-analytics-project

Last night I finally finished designing dashboard of this hr analytics project.  It had four pages. At that time I genuinely thought it look...