Disciplined enough to workout regularly (including rest days).
Disciplined enough to take proper meals everyday.
Disciplined enough to have fixed sleep schedule.
Disciplined enough to take showers everyday.
Disciplined enough to shut your mouth in situations where you don't need to talk.
Disciplined enough to keep learning new things, to read.
Disciplined enough to not being afraid to talk to new people.
Disciplined enough to focus on what need to be focused on.
Disciplined enough to journal.
Disciplined enough to say no.
Disciplined enough to study (even if you don't want to).
Disciplined enough to keep yourself hydrated.
Disciplined enough to not pay attention to things and people that are not worthy of your time and energy.
Disciplined enough to not be lazy.
Disciplined enough to not force things and people, to let them go.
Disciplined enough to maintain your looks, to invest your capital-time-energy in yourself.
Disciplined enough to take action.
Disciplined enough to make a comeback after a setback because slacking behind is normal, it's okay to take a day off and do nothing BUT DON'T make this your routine.
And disciplined enough to do everything that adds value to your life, that improves your life.
One more thing I would like to add is don't let this "self improvement concept" lift up your ego. Prevent yourself of thinking of you so highly that you start insulting and behaving coldly with normal people ( that's what these self improvement people think of other people). Saying this with experience because I was also one of them, but soon I realised that it's not them, it's me. I'm a computer science student, so obviously I'm into this hackathon/ internship thing. I got to know about a hackathon and I needed someone to form a team, so I asked my friends who're also from tech backgrounds, if they would like to do it. They said no. I felt bad. I analysed my situation with my friends and that made me realised that till now, I never really had friends who would you know...force me to level up, to grind hard... together. No, I was that friend for me. Again, as usual, I blamed my destiny that why I can't have someone, why I can't have friends of the same mindset, with whom I can plan my future, share my goals, my progress, why can't I have someone with whom I can enjoy this grinding, this hustle. But, since I was that friend for me, I explained it to myself that these people around me are just my "friends" for fun, sharing memes, gossiping about each other's life, not to discuss future, goals, some real world talk, NO. Maybe, I'll find someone like-minded, who would love to talk about things that I want to do, in future, but till then I only have myself. And I should be okay with that and the good part is that I'm. And who said that I'm alone, I don't have anyone. I've my parents, my books with me. God is with me. There's a saying in Hindi, that goes 'jiska koi nahi hota, uska khuda hota hai'.
And yeah, that's it for this one, I went too far I guess😅 but I wrote my heart out in this one. I'll see you next time.
Stay hydrated y'all♡
Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment