Monday, July 22, 2024

Normalise Randomness

Before starting this blog, I want to offer some advice, especially to those who want to write a book. Never, I mean NEVER, write down a topic unless you have time to write about it. Who knows what your mood will be like next time? Right! Okay, back to today's topic... or not. I never really started a new topic; I was just busy giving advice. And now I'm writing this because I forgot why I picked up my pen and diary (yeah, you read that right - I don't write directly on my PC or phone). What was I about to write? And... you know what? I guess I found my topic: it's okay to not have a specific topic to talk or write about. I mean, you could just pick up your pen and diary/notebook and start writing about what's on your mind. At least, that's what works for me. Writing makes me feel better, and talking hides my true self. When I'm with friends, I talk a lot - I don't know why or how, but I just can't stop myself. But the moment I'm alone, I'm quiet. I do have talk sessions with myself, but sometimes I just write, quietly. My mouth needs some rest, bruh. Like right now, I'm writing every single word coming to my mind instead of spitting it out. Which is actually quite good - my hand is exercising, and my brain is doing... well, random thinking. I'm not using my phone (ironically, I'm typing this on my phone). Yeah, that's it for this one. I hope some of you can relate.
 
Stay hydrated y'all♡
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 4-5 of hr-analytics-project

Last night I finally finished designing dashboard of this hr analytics project.  It had four pages. At that time I genuinely thought it look...