Tuesday, July 16, 2024

High value hobbies are a myth?

A few days ago, I was wasting my time scrolling on YouTube, there's this video in my recommendation saying, "High-value hobbies ever men should have". I watched that video and then searched up for HiGh VaLuE HoBbIeS EvErY WoMeN SHoUlD HaVe. I watched 2-3 videos, only to realise what dumbsh!t I was consuming in the name of content. My exams were going on that time( yes, and yet I was wasting my time doomscrolling on YouTube). Now that my exams got over, I'm finally able to write again ( I scored well in that exam btw🙂).
 Just a disclaimer that what you're about to read is just my personal opinion, if you don't agree with me, please let me know in the comments below. 
What I personally believe is that hobby is something, some sort of activity that gives us joy, peace. Whenever we feel like like doing nothing, we tend to do something which we prefer to do in our boring times, may be when we want to..you know, escape our reality, full of problems, for a while. For most of the people of today's generation, Gen-Z, this hobby seems to be doomscrolling on YouTube short videos, Instagram reels, not a very fun or creative thing to do(we are stuck in this loop fr). My hobbies are reading, writing and a lot more, but I would like to mention just these two here. Well, talking about my hobbies, these are not something very unique but that's what I enjoy doing and that's what I thought after watching those videos that hobbies are something of your own, you own your hobbies. You can't, nor you should develop hobbies to impress someone, that's wierd. Hobby is to make your own self happy nor someone else. Those videos have millions of views, seriously, people are searching up for hobbies that they should adapt to make them look or feel cool, to make people like them, like you don't even know what you like to do personally, are you for real, that's sh!t. 
Search within you, for you, by yourself, not on social media platforms.
Spending time on your hobbies, something you like to do is supposed to be in your own little happy world where you just do you and no enternal existence is going to disturb you. Trust me when I say this, but you CAN'T find that happiness online.
That's it for this one, I'll see you next time:)

Stay hydrated y'all♡
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 4-5 of hr-analytics-project

Last night I finally finished designing dashboard of this hr analytics project.  It had four pages. At that time I genuinely thought it look...