Monday, August 12, 2024

Hell on earth?

The internet is a weird place.One day, I was mindlessly scrolling through Instagram (bad habit, I know 😭) when I saw a reel saying, "You attract what you are, not what you want." I tried to associate this with my situation, wondering if I'm the one who's wrong, and that's why I don't have many friends. As I continued scrolling, I saw another reel saying, "Real people always have fewer friends." Again, I tried to relate it to my situation. Social media is hell; it won't let us live in peace. Every reel brings a new emotion, and we start associating ourselves with it, even if we don't want to.

Yesterday, I saw a reel saying, "There's definitely something wrong; someone among us is lying. Otherwise, how has everyone been deceived?" It made me think about how everyone faces toxicity, bad behaviour whether it's family or friend. 
We're always the villains in someone's story and side characters in someone else's. But we have our own life, where we're the main character. We should ensure that we don't become a side character or villain in our own story because of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 4-5 of hr-analytics-project

Last night I finally finished designing dashboard of this hr analytics project.  It had four pages. At that time I genuinely thought it look...