Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Humans can talk!

Humans talk too much. Why? Is it necessary, what's the need to talk too much. Obviously, talking is necessary, it's important. To show our emotions, to convey our feelings, not just this, we need to speak to carry our day to day life. They say, communication is the key, definitely it is. Some talk less, some too much. But do we really need to take out the thoughts 💭 out of our mind, through our mouth? Do we? Writing is a great habit, we could've write our thoughts, feelings, but we choose speaking. You know, speaking is an art and not everybody is an artist. Sometimes it's just better to keep your mouth shut. Argument is something that foolish people do, wise choose to stay calm. But the question is why do arguments even happen in the first place?! When thoughts of two different personalities collide with each other, obviously our brains work differently, but that's not the case everytime, sometimes, our mentality matches with some people (GenZs prefer saying- vibe) , we often call them friends and in extreme cases, best friends. People need to understand that emotions are something they need to control, because mind me people if you're not self- controlled, sorry to say you're nothing more than a piece of sh!t in the form of a human body. "Humans" are known to be the best, intelligent creatures of all times, atleast for now, even after that we are not able to control our thoughts. What we need to understand is our brain, our own fuck!ing brain, like this, I wrote 'fuck!ing', because I thought it sounds cool but at the same at the same time I'm aware that it's not. Talk, when it's necessary, not when you want to and this, my friend, is something which is not possible in some scenerios . You need to put your whole focus only on your brain activities, all the time, what you do, how you do, why are you even doing this. But slowly you'll start getting things. There's absolutely no one who's going to help you through this, but you also know that people who can control their emotions are powerful. Bcause they play mind games, tactics with their own mind, like seriously dude, if you think it's easy, yo bro you can, I can do this bhal blah blah. It's not that easy, but that's your mind that keeps telling it's easy,  you can do this. BOOM! That's you own brain. You ever realise that sudden wave of motivation, it's all in here 🧠. You just have to take control of it, but again reminding you that it is not going to be an easy task at all. See, how I started writing about why humans talk too  much and now i'm writing about brain, what's this? It's the same brain, I just shifted from one topic to another which actually, at some point, are correlated to each other.
That's it for this one I guess. I hope you got to learn something from this.

Stay hydrated y'all♡
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 4-5 of hr-analytics-project

Last night I finally finished designing dashboard of this hr analytics project.  It had four pages. At that time I genuinely thought it look...