Like, why don’t we have a scarcity mindset when it comes to sadness, or grief, or failure? Like, if abundance means there’s plenty to go around, then scarcity would mean, like, ‘Hey, there’s only so much pain, so maybe I don’t have to go through it.’ But no one ever says that. No one says, ‘Have a scarcity mindset for your pain.’
And it kind of makes me wonder, are we, like, unconsciously accepting that pain is abundant? That it’s always going to be there, and we just have to deal with it? Whereas with happiness, we are constantly told to believe it’s unlimited.
I don’t know, maybe I’m overthinking, but it feels like a weird double standard. Like, if the universe is abundant, shouldn’t that apply to everything? Or is it just easier to sell the idea of abundance when it comes to good things, because no one wants to hear ‘there’s only a little bit of sadness, so hope you’re not the one who gets it’?
That sounds kind of evil, actually. But yeah, just something I’ve been thinking about. What do ya think?
No comments:
Post a Comment