Sunday, December 22, 2024

Too real to be true

I aspire to be seen,
in the world full of people who are sheen.
They force me to act serene,
but I can't do that for long because that makes me obscene.
The world preach authenticity, 
to be true to your soul.
But when you do that,
they lose their control.
They will cheer you at your lowest,
lifting your head up,
But when you rise above,
they will try to f**k you up.
They will never let you breathe, 
no matter what you do.
They think they are not supposed to be satisfied,
no matter how hard you do.
Are you able to be honest even with your own self,
let alone the world?
What made you think you can please them, if you are not at peace within your own shield?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 4-5 of hr-analytics-project

Last night I finally finished designing dashboard of this hr analytics project.  It had four pages. At that time I genuinely thought it look...